[Resolved] Ecom Express — product not delivered - invalid informations

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 aryasurendran on Jan 14, 2019
Hi concern,

I placed one order on 08/01/2019. And i got the confirmation message for the delivery by today (14/01/2019) morning and its supposed to delivered it by today.

And from the after noon session itself i was trying to reach the ecom express executive but he was not answering my call as well. Finally i got a text message it stating that customer not available i don't find any logic in that.

Can i know the exact reason why the product is not delivered today. If not i dion't need the delivery the product which i ordered keep it with u guys itself.

Order number :[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2019

[Jan 14, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019

Greetings from Ecom Express!

Thank you for writing to us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused regards to the delay in delivery. With reference to your complaint regarding the undelivered shipment, we are coordinating with the concerned team to get this delivered in next 24-48 hrs.

Updated by aryasurendran, Jan 16, 2019
Hi Concern,

Delivery still not happened ?..may I know what's going on ?????
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. With reference to your query regarding the shipment has been delivered. Request you to kindly cross check and confirm to assist you further.

Team Ecom Express

Comments

I got s message from ecom express on 8th jan, 2019 that my parcel with awb no[protected] from Nykaa was successfully delivered to me. But neither me nor any of my relatives or neighbors has received the parcel. It was pre-paid already.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019

Dear Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. We accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We shall coordinate with our delivery center to get this investigated and get this resolved at the earliest.

I have ordered Fastrack watchwa set of 3 which i paid 1299 rupees
But I didn't receive the same product rather got poor quality watches which is not even worth of 100 rupees.
I dont need these scraped watches return my money ASAP.

ECOTTONCOUNTRY "CoD" shipment[protected] is delivered by ECOM Executive Ph: [protected] PIN:[protected]
I am ajaya kumar nepak I buyed a product from an e-commerce website and it's shipped on 11 11 January 2019 through ecom express and it's tracking number is[protected]. My parcel is kept on Pickup Rescheduled For Next Day since 4 days .

I had ordered a fitness band online, the product had to be delivered (according to website ) on 9 th. And now it says the product was undelivered due to customer not available. But I was at my place the whole time.

So please let me know the procedure ahead ?

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/ tracking number so that we can assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express
Paytm order not deliver at DARSI by chenna kesavulu already msg u not Delivered
Worst service from your side i feel very bad about it i am still waiting for my product more than 15 days as a customer totally dissapointed

Team Ecom Express
My order delivery date is gone, still delivered yet my order.please make it atleast today onwards..

Hi nanaiah here
I ordered 3 pathworked shirt in ecom express i brought dhe order yesterday different cloth i gotted (ordered 3 patch work checks shirt deliveries 3 plain colored shirt)..
So kindly take dhe request for exchange dis cloth tq...
Im waiting for ur rply...

+91 11 3021 2000