[Resolved] Ecom Express — product not delivered... very delayed

Talappilly, India
 [email protected] on Jan 18, 2019
I had a placed an order from max online fashion on 29th december 2018.. And the order shipped on 30 th december 2018... And when i tracked the order it s shown that it reached waleyyar hub on 7 th january 2019.. And the same day i recieved call from them.. It will be delivered after two days bharath strike.. Ie on 9 th january 2019.. But after that no calls or msgs from them... When i tried to contact that numb... It is not connecting... I want the product.. And the awb number is[protected]... I want my order to deliver as soon as possible..

product not delivered... very delayed
product not delivered... very delayed
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 18, 2019
Product delivered

[Jan 18, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. With reference to your query regarding the Airwaybill Number.[protected], the said shipment is currently in transit to delivery center. You can see the updated information once the shipment reaches the required destination.

Team Ecom Express
Updated by [email protected], Jan 18, 2019
Im sorry . Actually that product was not delivered
Updated by [email protected], Jan 18, 2019
I want my product please
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2019

Greetings

We shall coordinate with our delivery center and arrange the delivery at the earliest.

Ecom Express Team
Updated by [email protected], Jan 19, 2019
When i enquire in yiur customer Service.. They product is reached on destination centre thrissur... As you pack staffs.. Its studied there...my awb number is[protected]...please make the delivery today itself...its an urgent product for me...

+91 11 3021 2000