[Resolved]  Ecom Express — Refuse delivery

I have order clothe hanging stand from amazon but the delivery service refused to delivered my product and told me to pick up the product . This is not the first time I am facing this problem the delivery agent is worst they always refuse door step delivery . They send me order delivered msg but actually the product is not delivered yet and they call and completely refuse to delivered the product.
Refuse delivery
Refuse delivery
Mar 10, 2021
442030140221 they have call me multiple time and refuse door step delivery. On 5/3/2021 delivery agent call me and told me to pick up the product and refuse to delivered my product amd send me msg that they cannot delivered the product because my address is Unlocatable Again on 6/3/2021 they call and refuse to delivered my product and send me the same msg that address is unlockable. Today 10/03/21 the delivery agent call and refuse to delivered the product and send me msg that my product is delivered.
Mar 11, 2021

Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 15, 2021
Ecom Express Customer Care's response
Dear Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your complaint regarding the non-delivery of your shipment and we shall coordinate with our delivery center to get this investigated and resolve at the earliest.

Meanwhile, you can provide your alternate contact number to assist you.

Team Ecom Express
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Greetings

Please accept our apology for the delay in resolving your complaint. We have investigated with our Team and as per the confirmation, your shipment has been delivered. Request you to kindly confirm the delivery and the actual date of delivery.

Ecom Express Team