[Resolved] Ecom Express — regarding false messages about the product

Akashdeep Rajput on Nov 5, 2018
I've ordered a product on myntra (Awb[protected]. Its expected delivery date was 28.10.18. Its 05.11.18 today bt my product is still undelivered. On 02.11.18, i got a msg that the product is undelivered because u were unavailable to receive the product. Bt the fact is i was available the whole day bt they haven't attempted delivery. They didn't even call me. Ecom exp. Is totally fake. It only sends false messages and blames the customer for its mistakes. It's employees r totally irresponsible. I want my product now.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 13, 2018

[Nov 05, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Akashdeep,

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/ tracking number so that we can assist you on the same. You can also contact our Customer Helpline Number # [protected] for further assistance.

Team Ecom Express

Comments

My airway bill no.[protected]..is stucked in ecom express hub kolkata...from 24 oct. 2018 ...till nw they hve not delivered it ...plzzz deliver as soon as possible so that i can get my refund...i hve send an attachmnt regarding it...kindly see it...plz plz plz contatc ecom express kolkakata hub n tell thm to deliver it

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. With reference to your query regarding the shipment has been delivered back to vendor. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal in this regards.

Team Ecom Express
Such a pathetic service.Every day keeps calling and telling will come today for pickup but no ones come.Tried calling lots of time but there is no response at all and because of them my money is stuck with the online company.
1) Order No : 1041124
2) Order No : 1041125
Contact Number : [protected]
Amit Bhagwat

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/ tracking number so that we can assist you on the same. You can also contact our Customer Helpline Number # 08376888888 for further assistance.

Team Ecom Express
Not receive my order but shows delivered. My AWB No[protected].Please solve my problem. And try good service provide in customer.

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. We accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We shall cross check with our center and try to get this resolved.

Team Ecom Express
Recieved duplicate order and unable to contact both ecom express courier boy and www.watchdeals.in for returning my product

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. We accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to arrange the Reverse pick up for Refund/Replacement.

Team Ecom Express
I m purchase items in Paytm but ecom express not deliver the product he say not locate your location but Paytm locate the location and send tha product via ecom express

Team Ecom Express
I have taken the compline which I have given few hrs later don't take any action please its a rqst from ur customer
Hi Ecom,

I have faced same problems like many other comment.Ordered something else and got something else. When trying to call shopping portal contact number they are not rcving call, not replying for mail. Kindly provide me contact numbers used by suitslabel to contact Ecom for delivery of parcel or the address parcels are collected from suitslabel.Why do Ecom support All fake shopping portal.do they check background for taking their delivery order.I am going to take legal action against one of such portal suitslabel. Kindly help me to get list of all these kind of cheat from suitslabel through Ecom. Otherwise I will be forced to pull Ecom as well in consumer court case. Attaching the order image what was ordered is written correctly on order but inside content is wrong

Thanks and Regards,
Juhi

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Apr 20, 2019

Dear Mam,

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us.

You may contact on below detail for your complaint to Shopping portal : Mr Rohit 9588052768

ECOM Express Team