Ecom Express — related my return order not yet returned to seller

Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 T. Saravanan thiru on Sep 17, 2019
As i have purchased a product in amazon unfortunately it is not fulfilled to me so refused to accept the package and told the courier agent to return it to the seller on 11sep but still today it has been not returned to the sender so i have not received my refund yet so please take necessary action and do the needful. My tracking id no is [protected].

[Sep 17, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express!

We sincerely apologize for the delay in delivery of your order due to reasons beyond our control. We shall work with our concerned team to get the delivery expedited and keep you updated on the same.

Updated by T. Saravanan thiru, Sep 17, 2019
Return it fast to the sender

Comments

My complaint is not about delivering to me my complaint is returned product not yet reached the seller so make it faster to return to the sender
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [email protected] for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

Team ECOM Express
Sir Maine jo watch order Kiya vo watch nhi hai dusra watch hai ye

Aaryan Arya's reply, Sep 14, 2019
Order no WC49961

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the reverse pick up request.

Team ECOM Express
Hi i ordered my parcel which was coming through ecom express my parcel cleared customs on 29th August 2019 and was handed over to ecom express for final delivery as of now 12th September I haven't received my parcel and now it shows the status of "shipment RTO lock" please help

Dear Sir

Team ECOM Express
I want to return my order because offernyou showed me a good version and video of the watch but they gave me old version at new version rate

Dear Sir

Team ECOM Express

I’ve received a damaged product-skullcandy Bluetooth earphones. I want to place a request to return the product.
Do let me know the return process.

Team ECOM Express
Maine 7 September ko wireless headphone kharida tha. Wo bahot he bekaar aaya hai. Wo mujhe badalna hai .
Battery ekdum s down ho jaati hai
Shirts doesn't quality please refund my amount in my bank account
ManjunatahaT Manjunataha T's reply, Sep 13, 2019
It's worst item doesn't like econ express
Mera order return karna hai mai JBL ka spekar kiya tha or dusra mila hai, to my order return karna hai plz..
My Shipment under delivery in company ECOM Express. Its out for delivery ( as per Ecom-express tracking record ) on 3~5 Sep. but they didn't called me. and saying that our executive attempted delivery but They didn't contacted me a single time and they made
this delivery OFD [ out of delivery ]

+91 11 3021 2000
    No. 14/12/2, Samalka,Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110037
    Ecom Express - related my return order not yet returned to seller