[Resolved]  Ecom Express — return wrong product

My order number[protected] and i returned another product by mistakes. please try to help me and solve my problem. it's almost 4 days completed but i did not get any update. i also talked with courier boy, he told that he will return but yet he did not return. please suggest me any suggestion and try to solve this problem. my address; Boy's Hostel Siva Sivani Institute of Management, 500014, Telangana.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 Dear Sir,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We shall coordinate with our pick up center to get this investigated and get this resolved at the earliest.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am Dinesh, from dabwali. i have ordered a product from myntra.the tracking info shows pickup rescheduled for next day from 24 jan to till now. this is my tracking no.[protected] .what's happening???

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. With reference to your query regarding the shipment has been delivered on 30th Jan. Request you to kindly confirm to assist you further.

Team Ecom Express
Order placed by mistake and now I am want to refund it

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the reverse pick up request.

3 combo shirts 999 rupees approximately I booked,
But I''" received three unstitched ""shirts in place of the three shirts, which I actually booked
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the new reverse pick up request.

Ecom Express