[Resolved] Ecom Express — reverse pickup delivery status

Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 kumar4582 on Nov 7, 2018
I have purchased (I-kall tablet n-4 black 7') product from amazon.
Vide their order no[protected]. The sim slot not working hence i asked them and they arrange for reverse pick up through you.

The reverse shipment number is[protected]New 13778) in the name of p. Vijaya lakshmi.
Picked fro flat no 203 high 73 ss nestle
Marripalem vuda layout visakhapatnam -530009

I want a delivery report which i want to submit for further claim from amazon.

You may sen the report to this mail id [email protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 13, 2018

[Nov 07, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2018
Dear Mr Kumar,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. We accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please confirm if you have been given Reverse Pick up slip at the time of pick up to assist you.

Team Ecom Express

Comments

Sir i humble request you that my shipment is not delivered at the expected date and time. i have and important work so i have to go tomarrow to satna . so i unable to recieve shipment . can you deliver the parcel today.i am very thankfull if you considered my request as soon as possible.thank you once again sir ..././=
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2018

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/ tracking number so that we can assist you on the same. You can also contact our Customer Helpline Number # 08376888888 for further assistance.

Team Ecom Express