[Resolved] Ecom Express — reverse pickup not taken care of

Garhwa, Jharkhand, India
 r4w0rm on Jun 3, 2018
About shipment no.[protected].
I am constantly being told that my product will be picked up today, but whenever i reach the customer care, they give some issue and disconnect the call. Previously, an order from myntra was to ne picked up but nobody came for the same, not even did they call, and for these reasons i had an unfit shoes left at my home wasting my 1600/- rupees. I don't really know who shall be held responsible for the same. Pathetic service by ecom express, garhwa.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 8, 2018

[Jun 03, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jun 07, 2018
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you, we shall cross check with our centre and try to get issue resolve

Ecom Express Team

Comments

Faced ruthless behaviour of delivery boy and don't have respect for customer
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jun 7, 2018

Dear Roopesh Ram,

Greetings From Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused regard, Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/tracking number so that we can assist you accordingly. You can also contact our Customer helpline no. 8046800204 for further assistance.

Ecom Express Team
I have placed return request for my customer on 13th April as she got different product instead of one she ordered. From 14th i am getting message that puck up assigned and on evening that its not complete. Till 17th the same. No update from 18th.i have called customer support but no use. Awb no is[protected]. I have given alternative number also of not getting pickup delayed or failed but no use. Could anyone please help me to resolve this issue.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019

Dear Mam,

Greetings From ECOM Express.

Request you to kindly contact the Account Manager in the shopping portal for any alternate instruction.

We shall coordinate with our center and arrange the reverse pick up.

Team ECOM Express