[Resolved]  Ecom Express — Shipment not being delivered from ECOM Express

ECOM Express is very unethical and their customer care executives are very rude. I had order online from Samsung E Shop and the shipment was supposed to be delivered through ECOM Express.

Order Placed on 20th June, Expected delivery date 26th June. Last status update on 27th June.

My ECOM Express tracking ID is : [protected] .
My order ID at samsung is : [protected].

Samsung has sent the shipment. From 27th June onward it is lying with ECOM Express at Ahmadabad center. They are telling me that shipment has been misrouted.

I've been hearing same reason from 10 days. I called them for more then 10 times. Every time there executives are giving recorded response that "we have forwarded your concern to relevant team, they will revert back with more information" .

No of their executives are reverting back. Neither I am getting any call back or update about my shipment.

They are not ready to share me details of what has happened with my Shipment. I am ready to pick that up from there warehouse, they are not ready to provide me address of warehouse.

Basically, Samsung in conjunction with ECOM Express is doing mental harassment to me.

They have taken my money and not they are not delivering my product.

They have done a fraud with me.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-11 16:16:08
No one approached me. No one answered my call. Apart from complaining here, I also register a complaint on national consumer helpline website. They wrote to Samsung. I don't who was behind the scenes that helped me in resolving the complaint. But I would see never trust ECOM Express. They are pathetic and hopeless. Never ever received a proper response from ECOM during my entire conversation with them.

[Jul 08, 2020] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response Jul 11, 2020

Greetings From Ecom Express.

With reference to your query regarding your shipment, as per our records the said shipment has been delivered on 9th July at the registered address.

Request you to kindly check and confirm back in case you have not received the same or require any further assistance from our end.

Ramen
Team Ecom Express
Updated by rahilkjha Jul 11, 2020
I've finally received my courier. I wrote to Shiprocket guys where we also part for this delivery along with ECOM Express.

ECOM Express guys were rude and were answering same thing whenever we called.

I'd recommend user to cancel their placed order if it is going to be delivered by ECOM Express.

ECOM Express is so clever that they do not provide a way for writing to there higher authorities in case of grievances.

Extremely bad experience with ECOM