Ecom Express — supporting fraud companies like simply shirt store

Old Delhi, India
 Sreenivas Tummala on Sep 17, 2019
I have ordered 3 nos. Xxl size denim shirts with simply shirts store online, but they sent cheap quality useless shirts through ecom express.
When i tried to contact them they are not disclosing any contact no. And simply sending mails that they are looking into it.

After that i got doubt and checked online and to my surprise, there are n number of complaints about this company "simply shirts store.

My concern here is that how come a company like ecom express supports such a fraud company like simply shirts store and collects money on their behalf. I request the ecom express to share that companies contact address so that i can proceed legally on simply shirts store.

Thanking you.

[Sep 17, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you and resolve your complaint.

Team ECOM Express

Comments

This is product is not order

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the reverse pick up request.

Team ECOM Express
My ordered 3 denim shirt but delivered by lowest quality shirt ...shirt are very bad I m unhappy for ecom express online shopping to return my whole money and return by your shirt I m unhappy

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [email protected] for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

AWB NO.[protected]
I have placed order from ArtWalaz at 02 sept 2019. When i track order ot says dilevered on 8 sept 2019. But the parcel was not dilevered to me.Its a prepaid order. Adress of office is incorrect at google.The phn numbers are switched off.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2019

Greetings From ECOM Express.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your complaint regarding the non-delivery of your shipment, and we shall coordinate with our delivery center to get this investigated and resolve at the earliest.
Meanwhile, you can provide your alternate contact number to assist you.

Team ECOM Express
I ordered shirts in ecom express I order something and u guys sent sumthing I want to return it and I want my cash back Material is very bad and even size is too short and more over I ordered some other shirts but you guys deleiverd some other Old material shame on u guys

Hi Team,

Paul Diamond C
TM0904C16469
TECNOMANTRA

The Power Bank is not working. The 64GB Pendrive have only 58GB space. So I am not satisfied your service and Product.

Dear Ecom.
I have not received my parcel yet.
Complained many times, but still not received.
Please do the needful.
My BIGFASHIONHUB order AwB [protected]

Greetings from ECOM Express

With the reference to your query regarding the AWB number 8539219851, pleased be informed that we have received the request from shopping portal to return this shipment. Therfore, we request you to kindly coordinate with your shopping Portal for further assistance.

Good evening sir,
Order Id : [protected]
My product was returned
Any person not come home and not done my pickup ...
Pickup cancel / rescheduled showing ...

E com worest service ...
This is problem facing 3rd time
Not responding takring sireuscly...
Please salove this issue ...

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the return shipment AWB/tracking number at [email protected] for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

Team ECOM Express
They are responsible to customers about our order details please raise the complaint about returns

Team ECOM Express
Kindly please returned my order
Mera order return karna hai Man's order Kiya tha JBL ka Mila dusra order id-EBZ[protected] hai AWB-[protected] hai.plz return..
Rajiv kumar puran's reply, Sep 13, 2019