Edernity Ventures Pvt. Ltd. — Fraud Company

The owners, Aanchal and Mihir have zero knowledge of their domain - just picked our work and outsourced it. Never met timelines - when seeked refund, Aanchal abused us likke there was no tomorrow. They don't even have a proper office - when asked that we want to visit office for resolution, they offered to meet at CCD. A 100% fraud company in Mumbai. Beware, clients and vendors.
Complaint comments

Comments

Hi Keyup. We haven't worked for yourself - not as per our records. If you're sharing this feedback on behalf of a company, kindly write back with the company's name and project details so we are able to help you better. You're liable to be questioned and penalized legally for usage of terms like "fraud" without substantial evidence to support it. please provide the website which we have taken for development and the agreements we have signed up for the website development.
I was informed by my son about this post regarding Edernity & I am here to join hands in speaking up against this falsehood information. My own son works at the company and i'm very happy with how he is learnin new things everyday. I evn met Mihr and Aanchal and found them to be sweet and very smart. Last to last month Aanchal gave a career talk at my younger son school too. both are well known finance and law professors. i hv met them.
My nephew also has a startup and he was also defamed on this very bogus forum. anyone comes and writes stories to defmae people. this is very bad. The real consumer complain forum and Modi should take strictest action against it. this is very sad state.
i am from rizvi college third yr. it was awesome and a gr8 learning exp. surpirsed to see this link. I posted my experience on lawoctops about interning here and got reward points for it.

Edernity Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
    Na, Maharashtra