Edigitalindia.co.in — digital india west bengal recruitment board not cooperating

santanukundu9 on Dec 14, 2017
Sir/madam,

I am santanu kundu. I have applied for both teacher and sahyak post in the recruitment process of the edigitalindia west bengal. My transaction ids are respectively
32cdeece58856e6241d4 and
A279b311bc0bb6ef75ea.
I have applied on 08/12/2017. The application and payment was successful but unfortunately the registration id not generated and the downloaded file is also not opening. So i am unable to get the registration id.

I have tried to contact several times in the toll free number provided in the website but all in vein. I have also emailed to the email ids but no replies is given.

Kindly help me regarding this issue and please tell me the further procedure to get the admit card of the examination otherwise to get my application fees refund.

Thanking you.

Santanu kundu
Contact-[protected]

Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir, i mithun kumar maiti applied to the post of sahayak but regitration and money transaction is successfully completed, registration no not generated, filledup form not downloaded and money deducted 180.
I request you please refund me deducted extra money and give me a registration no.I attached with it my transaction copy.

edigitalindia wb is the most worst website.I have applied for both post Teacher & sahayak.They provide me exam date on 10.01.2018 at 10 AM & 11AM accordingly.But suddenly they change the date & time on 12.01.2018 at 10AM both.
But on that day when I going to appear in exam the server was too busy and could not appear in the test though I was used brodeband internet connection.
Now I'm quiet in a fix waht I should do now?
I am Sk Abdullah, today is my online exam date . Several time i have tried to appear in this exam but webpage is not loading or server down . so please help me and suggest mke what to do now . my registration no. is ED/17-18/009196.
Please help me anyone ...
abdlgeo mail to
info@edigitalindiawb.com or visit E DIGITAL INDIA CORPORETION

Vill-Shikder Pally, Near Tata Motors,

Subhas Nagar, Bongaon,

North 24 Parganas, 743235

West Bengal, India
i am a graduate and i have applied for teacher post. Can any one tell me that which computer course certificate is required??? my contact- [protected], whatsapp-[protected]

Edigitalindia.co.in - digital india west bengal recruitment board not cooperating

Complaint categoryCategory: Employers