EDIY.in Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 23, 2018

File a complaint to EDIY.in

Having problems with EDIY.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by EDIY.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

EDIY.in

EDIY.in Website

EDIY.in Head Office Address

EDIY.in Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by EDIY.in customer care

EDIY.in reviews & complaints(7)

I have some concerns, hopefully, you would address them positively: 1. I, arjun sharda booked my tickets for my family & myself from delhi to abudhabi and return on 13oct also. I completed all my formalities but i was not allowed to board the aircraft. Even all our luggage was loaded and i had the boarding pass. 2. I complained to the etihad counter at delhi airport, but they refused to entertain us, saying we are not etihad's clients, just...

I travelled in etihad airlines from india to melbourne, in the transit due to mishandling of staff my suitcase broken, i approached the luggage counter and they gave the voucher to replace my suitcase, i had to travel almost 50kms to burwood to walkalong showroom, after going there they told me that they don't have any replacement suitcases in stock and they said they will ship the new suitcase in a week time, but they are taking excuses every time i called them, it's been almost 6 weeks, my docket number s meley12099/17, i had this issue once with malaysian airlines previously, but they just replaced the suitcase instantly without any delay.
EDIY.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Wish i had seen all these reviews earlier and not ordered from them. They are unprofessional. Its been more than a month since i ordered few prodcts and its not ben delivered yet. I had ordered quite many products from their competitor websites at the same time which has been delivered two three weeks back with some excellent service. When yo order the products, yo wold not see timeline. Yo need to call them nmber of times to get the delivery date which will keep changing multiple times. With others i cold see the date of delivery and track my prodct and got it delivered before time on all occasions.
    They ask for 100 % payment in advance and their products wold never come on time. Their competitors like urban ladder or pepperfry are flawless. Committed a big mistake by ordering with them. Hope good sense prevails and this fraudulent organisation is penalized for all the wrong doings. Someone needs to take action against them
    EDIY.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It has been an absolute night mare to say the least.in summary, the order was delivered 20 days late. Initial delivery time was 20 days, but the actual order arrived in 40 days. Had ordered two sofas. One 3 seater and one 2 seater. The built quality is poor and not what they like on the website. All the legs are broken and it has been a month, since i have been sending emails but no response so far. I happened to write to the head of the...
      They claim to be a furniture company and their sales person (mahendran) commits to 3-week delivery and then he just keeps lying every week about the package being dispatched in 2 days... this happened to me for 4 weeks in a row.. and they are not even responding to my mails. i have cancelled my order (after 8 weeks) and now they are not giving my money back.

Never ever think of buying anything from them....

Ediy.in — Fraud online furniture company timbor/ediy.in

This website (Which goes on by the name timbor.In and ediy.In) is a fraud. They ask for the whole money in advance and then don't deliver the product (Cabinet in my case) or provide refund.

They lie when you call them and they don't answer the emails. Supposedly they are from gujarat but that may be a lie also.

Please never buy anything from them, they just take the money in advance and run away. It might be...

Ordered for a book shelf worth Rs 17, 000 which i paid in advance. I was supposed receive it before Diwali. Now it's been months and i haven't received the product yet. They claim it's a Bennet & Coleman venture but i have my doubts. A company so big can't manage something this small?? I have been actually harassed by misinformation been provided from there end. They haven't dispatched the product and keep making mediocre excuses. Need my money back!!! Beware!!! Don't buy from these people!!