[Resolved]  Chetram Sharma College of education Noida — College of taking extra illegal fee

Hello SirMam,
I wanted to do a serious complain against Chetram Sharma College of education Noida. My name is Sheha Sharma, B.ed. student of this college for session 2012-13 . I had taken admission here through upbed counseling and submitted fee as per the norms set by upbed college.
Taking admission in this college was the biggest mistake of my life. Since day one I am getting humiliated by this college . They only talk about money since day one they are taking money without any reason recently they told us to submit 16500 Rs saying that it is a government order (order no-663 date 3rd Jan 2013) and they were clearly warning students if you will not pay this fee we will destroy your career and you will be not allowed to sit in exam after that some students got afraid and submitted money but most of the students complained to C.C.S Meerut University .University is saying that college can not take extra fee they will take action against college but fact is still no action is taken till date. Me and my family is suffering a lot because of this college . When my parents went to ask to chairman Pradeep Sharma then He and college head master Vaishali talk with them very rudely and insulted and humiliate them in same manner. My parents were listening them just because we are simple people and can not talk with anybody in such manner and also my parents are so much worried about my career .
We were thinking to take some legal action against this college and it’s head mistress and chairman but since our judicial system is very slow and I am still student of this college my parents are afraid they can destroy my career .
My main motto to submit this complain is to help the future student . if you are thinking about to take admission in this college then never forget to visit here and talk to senior student . This college is located at a very dirty street of Noida sector 44 and I am very sure not a single student of this college will advise you to take admission here.
there are so many bed college take admission anywhere but never here.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:09:04