[Resolved]  Edureka — forgery for info

i have made payment for android development cources , their reg. fee is 1000 rupees. that time edureka told me that u can join whenever u want but now i m intrested to join then he said u have to paid fee according to current fee structure, but that time he said that after reg. u have to pay only 4500 rupes according to that time fees.. its valid for life time, whenever u want to join u will have to pay only 4500 but now he said u have to pay 8990 rupess acoording to current fee.. so kindly help me.

forgery for info
company has refund my money before 1 month . and there are any issue with me and company .... according to companies policy has done all thing properly and no issue now..

[May 29, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

You can go for consumer court and get your money back with interest.
edureka.in company has solved my problem and now there is no issue related to that matter, so kindy remove my complaint from your website and don't take any action against the company..
They don’t provide any study material .The recorded sessions provided by them are not so good .The trainers don’t have good knowledge it seems they have to finish the training as early as possible

Edureka Address
    Unit Nos: 501-503, 5th Floor, Delta Block, Sigma Soft Tech Park, Varthur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560066