Educomp Solutions — Full n Final settlement

I have joined this company on 1 April, 2014 at Ludhiana, it was a campus placement. I was supposed to receive the incentive for quarter 1 (April-June) in the month of December, but they did not and they asked me to leave the company on 7 March, 2015 without any reason. i asked my manager about this and he said that he did not have any clue about this. I served the full notice period and my last working day was 6 April, 2015. Since then i have been following them about my full n final settlement and incentive where they shared that I am not eligible for incentive had a talk with my regional CEO who shared that it totally depends with the company whether they want to give incentive or not, keeping my career in mind i agreed to him and asked for the full and final settlement, i have been sending emails from past 3 weeks and they are not replying to my mails and i have mailed my regional CEO as well in which he states that you have to follow up with hr only and they are harassing me by not replying to my mails and not picking up my phone as well.

Educomp Solutions Phone