Efact Ayurveda — refund payment from company not received, but they had received the medicines back from me.

drmalik on Feb 27, 2018
I had ordered weigt loss medicines for my wife, i was promised by the sales woman that we refund you back the money, if you do not get the results. After 1 month of use there were no results. I contacted the company, they said send us the remaining 2 months medicines, i sent it by courier to them on 4th jan 2018, they had promised that they will refund back only 3000 rupees from the total amount, whereas they had charged 5500 rupees for 3 months treatment. I said why so less, they said we are deducting the gst amount, however there is no such division in the bill. I agreed for the 3000 rupees, but till date i have not received the amount. They are making promises every week, but all waste. Now they are not answering the call also. Kindly help me in getting back my 3000 rupees. I have the courier bill of medicines which i send them back.
Thankyou.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Efact Ayurveda - refund payment from company not received, but they had received the medicines back from me.

Company:Efact Ayurveda