Eiilm University — Issue for B.Sc Migration & Certificate

Complainant74281
Sir, I did B.Sc distance course. I got my mark sheet but I did not get my migration or original certificate till now. So, I have problem that I can not fill the admission form in any college . My enrollment no is EIILMU/09/S/2120382. So please send my certificates.

[Oct 18, 2014] Eiilm University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
rahulsarkar's response, Dec 09, 2014
Dear Candidate, Please Contact Mr. Aman Verma - [protected] for your all Eiilm University Solution. email Id - amanverma141@yahoo.com Thanks
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir, I did B.Sc distance course. I got my mark sheet but I did not get my migration or original certificate till now. So, I have problem that I can not fill the admission form in any college . My enrollment no is EIILMU/09/S25984. So please send my certificates.

Resolved...
I also not get Bsc degree how much time to give my degree
Dear Candidate, Please feel free to contact us for all EIILM UNIVERSITY pending work:-

Like-

(1) Mark-sheet,

(2) Migration Certificate,

(3) Provisional Certificate,

(4) Degree Certificate/ Convocation.

(5) Verification Letter Thanks &

Regards Call us- Dr. Aman Verma [protected], [protected]

Admission

Please provide me information about Eiilm University. Delhi admission office.
How can i take admission in the university for b.com
No Study centre at the site

Issue of degree and Verification of DMC certificate

I completed B.A in 2012 and after that i done B.Ed from Punjabi university Patiala (Punjab) .University patiala sent document (DMC) copy to EIILUM university for verification in 2015 . but still pending by EIILUM university side.

District Namchi, Jorethang, Sikkim, India - 737121