Ekart Logistics — undelivered product

I have ordered an item from flipkart on 20march. While tracking my order it shows that your order will delivered to you on 20 march. But when it comes. I don't know what's happen, and while tracking now on mantra it shows your item have been delivered but i didn't receive my order yet. What is this. With out any information the produch is return. My tracking id mync[protected] very very worst service of ekart logistc...
Mar 24, 2018
Updated by [email protected]
I have ordered an item from mantra on 20 March. While tracking my order it shows that your order will delivered to you on 20 march. But when it comes. I don't know what's happen, and while tracking now on mantra it shows your item have been delivered but i didn't receive my order yet. What is this.with out any information the product is return. my tracking id MYNC[protected] Very very worst service of ekart logistc...

Comments

Ekart is not delivering my two items and messaging that delivery failed because no respond from customer.They are not even contacting me and not even updating the status of my order .there is no way to contact them phone no is not reacheable .what kind of services is this .A very bad experience.

My order un deliver or address miss Mach

Ecom wish master deliver this address

Ekatra wish master Miss Mach this address

My tracking id FMPC[protected]

Ekata wish master send phone no is switch off or not receiving call

Bad service to ekata logistics
Ekart / Flipkart Dehradun Distribution Office

251, Niranjapur, Behind Shanidev Mandir, Opp Sai Lok, GMS Road, Dehradun

Tel: Mr. Dinesh (Tel: [protected]) Branch Manager

Ekart Logistics
    Ekart Logistics Phone
    Ekart Logistics Address
    360, 13th A Main Rd, Yelahanka Satellite Town, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560064