Ekta Domestic Service - Maid Agency Pune — fraud - took 6000 rupees for maid in advance and never sent maid

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Viren017 on May 8, 2019

These guys are running a fraud agency racket wherein they have taken an advance of rs 6000 on pretext of providing maid to us in karnal on tuesday, 2nd april.

Post the advance deposit, they are not picking our phone and are not refunding the advance amount. The maid has also not been sent for working at our place.

The amount was deposited to some individual called abhimanyu nayak whose account details were provided by the agency representative called tanya/pooja.

The mobile number of the person calling on behafl of the agency is +91-[protected]/[protected].

Keshav called again from this company on 14 april and requested to take complaint back and told that they will return 6000 rs back in my bank account which would take 5 business days. It is already one month now and they stopped picking calls.

fraud - took 6000 rupees for maid in advance and never sent maid

Comments

I have been facing the same issue with them since Dec 2018 and not got my refund yet.

Ekta Domestic Service - Maid Agency Pune - fraud - took 6000 rupees for maid in advance and never sent maid

Company:Ekta Domestic Service - Maid Agency Pune