Electricity Bill — tsspdcl

We are resident of boduppal srilaxmi nagar colony medchal district telangana. We always make the payment on time through the official website of tsspdcl. Everything was going fine but from 3 months the members from electricity board are coming to our home each month on 28th and warning us that the electricity will be cut due to non payment of bill. Though we show him the bank statement and proof of payment, he constantly tells us that at his end it is showing due. When asked about the solution to this problem he gives a number of an official. Upon calling him he speaks recklessly and does not provide any solution. The same problem continues.. We pay bill on time... The official comes home telling that bill was due. We have been making payment through the website since long but i don’t understand what is causing the problem since 3 months. Unless we know the root cause we cannot rectify it and the officials continue to embarrass and harass us every month.in the due course we have made extra payment once which is still not adjusted. I want a permanent solution.. Please help.

Bhavana
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir no print my electric bill any month
my account ID[protected] and my name is Neerpal Singh
vill - Daryaoganj Rail way Station. Distic - Kasganj. Teh - Patiyali
Neerpal yadav's reply, Jan 25, 2019
No print my electricity bill any month.

Boduppal