Electroguru C-45/8 Crossing Republik, Ghaziabad U. P (201001) — b. o. s. e. soundlink mini ii wireless bluetooth speakers (carbon)

Deepak Sankat on Dec 5, 2017
I have purchased a b. O. S. E. Soundlink mini ii wireless bluetooth speakers (Carbon) from this site. The decriprion given is (Bose soundlink mini ii wireless bluetooth speakers are an ideal pick for all music lovers) a bose company speaker! I received the product (Invoice no 7035) on 2nd of december 2017 through delhivery courior from alison business group, and i paid the mentioned amount rs. 3, 300 to the courior person. I opened the courior in front of the delivery boy and made a video of the same. The product i got is not a genuine bose soundlink mini ii wireless bluetooth speakers but a fake chenese local made speaker with a very poor build quality and a poor sound. The company name is not even mentioned. The customer care no. Mentioned in the site - phone: +91 [protected] is not correct. I want to return the product soon and get my money back but there is no reply of my emails to the customer care section.
Please dont buy anything from this site as it seems to be a scam. I am writing a complain to bose india also. Please spread this message.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have purchased a b. O. S. E. Soundlink mini ii wireless bluetooth speakers (Carbon) from this site. The decriprion given is (Bose soundlink mini ii wireless bluetooth speakers are an ideal pick for all music lovers) a bose company speaker! I received the product (Invoice no 7564) on 8th of december 2017 through delhivery courior from alison business group, and i paid the mentioned amount rs. 3, 300 to the courior person. I opened the courior in front of the delivery boy and made a video of the same. The product i got is not a genuine bose soundlink mini ii wireless bluetooth speakers but a fake chenese local made speaker with a very poor build quality and a poor sound. The company name is not even mentioned. The customer care no. Mentioned in the site - phone: +91 [protected] is not correct. I want to return the product soon and get my money back but there is no reply of my emails to the customer care section.

mahesh joshi
You are absolutely right. I opened the packet and found some weird speaker that was nothing like Bose. The delivery boy was insistent that I pay quickly but I insisted that I need to see the speaker before I pay. Later he refused to take the speaker back saying I have opened it !!. I got the cops and these guys just took off.
Bose India gave a prompt reply through mail. They have taken this issue in cognisance and suggested me not to go through sites which are not an authorised sites of Bose. They have suggested few sites too where we can purchase Bose genuine products. They have promised to take up this issue with their legal team. This is what is expected from a credible company.
Let's File a case against this fake site.

I was part of the team which got the owners of another fake site timtara.com behind the bar.

mail me @ kunal.pmj@gmail.com with the order id and I will consolidate all such cases and file a case of fraud and cheating against this site.

Electroguru C-45/8 Crossing Republik, Ghaziabad U. P (201001) - b. o. s. e. soundlink mini ii wireless bluetooth speakers (carbon)

Company:Electroguru C-45/8 Crossing Republik, Ghaziabad U. P (201001)
    Electroguru C-45/8 Crossing Repbulik, Ghagizabad U