[Resolved] Electrolux — no response from serVice associate or engineer Regarding washine machine

Delhi, Delhi, India
 rajeev vats
dear sir, I HAD ALREADY REGISTERED MY COMPLAINT REGARDING WASHINE MACHINE TWO WITH THE CALL Nos.-EDEL[protected] & EDEL[protected]...SO SUPPORT HAD BEEN GIVEN BY YOUR END...PLEASE HELP ME OUT AT THE EARLIEST ...OTHERWISE I HAVE TO SEEK HELP ROM CONSUMER COURT...
Ms. Legal Page Writers Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2014
Dear Sir We have gone through your complaint. Please send us the details of your product along with the copy of bill, service report etc Write us on : [protected]@filemycase.in We follow the following process to resolve your complaint: A. In the first step our legal team will write a complaint directly to the brand grievance team and ask them to reply quickly. B. In the next step we send an Intimation Letter Before Filing Consumer Complaint/Notice stating the details of your complaint along with the inconvenience caused to you. We ask them to respond to our Notice positively in 15 days else you shall be forced to go to consumer court. C. As a last option, we shall help you in approaching the consumer forum. We will draft the consumer complaint along with affidavit as per proper format. You just have to take printout, sign and get it attested and submit them in the Consumer court. We have resolved many complaints for several customers in the past. Please visit www.filemycase.in For more information you can call us on +91-[protected] Warm Regards, Mohit Popli

Comments

Electrolux Complaint number: DEL[protected]

I purchased Electrolux microwave thinking that it is a good brand... Anyway, it stopped heating .. I raised the complaint about 5 months back... but neither Electrolux nor Tek Care people are not ready to do the repair.

They are giving random excuses & abuses... which I have recording of.

The product is in warranty, so it is the duty of Electrolux to do the repair. Now please tell who will do the repair work?

In past 5 months, I have talked to 10 people, Written 20 emails, called the customer care to raise the issue more than 50 times, but there has not been any positive response so far.
(Called many times on[protected] & sent emails on electrolux.[protected]@pemail.in )

I have spoken to their following staff - Ashish Kumar, Rahul Gautam, Pradeep Sharma, Sudhir Kumar, Guddu Kumar, Azhar, Sandeep Kumar & few more... probably none of them wants to work for resolution.

Somebody please help. Else I would have to take inspiration from the following -

Sujeet Kumar Gupta
Mayur Vihar Phase 3
New Delhi

Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Electrolux - no response from serVice associate or engineer Regarding washine machine