[Resolved]  Electrolux — reg. defective microwave oven Electrolux 20L Grill M/OG2OM.WW.CG White

Sir, This is to brought to your kind notice that I purchased Electrolux 20L Grill M/OG2OM.WW.CG White from The Star CJ Network Private Ltd. on 27.7.2014 vide invoice No.[protected]. The Megnatrone of the Microwave was found defective and I made a complaint regarding the same on the service centre phone No. 41018234 on 19th August, 2014 and the complaint No. was given EDEL[protected] and again on 11th Sept., 2014 vide No. EDEL[protected]. Engineer from the service centre reported that the Megnatrone needs to be replaced and he took away the defective Megnatrone with him. Now this Megnatrone was replaced after a period of one month.After that it got defective many times some time timer, magnatron then switch.now on 20/11/14 it was once again got defective and i loged complaint vide no EDEL-[protected] and service Engg. said that once again magnatron os defective. Now my submission is that from the date of purchase it is found defective one or the other reason.I am not able to use for 5 day continuously. once again it got defective on 20/11/14 and i made complaint bit no action has been taken to till date.Now my request is to kindly look into the matter immediately and either please replace it or take it back .I don't even want my back from u but this realy very embarrassing that such a world leader co. sold such type of product and no body is careering the customer.But remember one thing that who don't care for customer the customer won't for co. Resulting loss of business.I hope my mail should be put up to Sr. level officer for necessary action.

Electrolux India Phone
    Electrolux India Address
    Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059