[Resolved]  Penta WS802C — Service Centre misplaced my brand new penta tablet

I have purchased BSNL Penta T-Pad WS802C for Rs. 8118/- through shopclues.com on 10th January 2013 through Blue Dart courier vide order no. 2190103. The tablet was working well for a week & after that there was a charging problem & hanging problem. As it has got warranty period , I gave the Penta in the Aurthorized Service Centre on 7th February 2013 M/s. CELL TECH , Address: No 8, First Floor, Cison complex, 150, Montieth road, Egmore, Chennai-600008. Contact person Mr. Hari - [protected] / lan:[protected]/73.Email id: [protected]@gmail.com vide Job Sheet No. PENSER0026609. They promised to give in 20 days time . I waited patiently for one month & called the local service centre so many times they told to give a call to penta customer care but the customer care people said they dont have this job sheet number. So many times i tried to reach local service centre for getting the status no one responded properly . Later I tracked with the courier no. that my tab has been sent to Bangalore Service Centre on 9th Feb vide courier no.[protected] through FEDEX courier . The Bgl Service Centre address is Digitronix Tele Services, 65,1st Floor,Eshwari Complex, Dr.Rajkumar Road, Prakashnagar Bangalore Email Id: [protected]@gmail.com Contact persons Mr. Ravi [protected]/ Mr. Pradeep [protected]. For 2 months, the people in bangalore & chennai didnt give me proper status of my tablet & gave me mental harassment. Now Mr. Pradeep in bangalore is stating that my tablet has been mistakenly handed over to some other customer due to typing mistake of Job Sheet number. I am totally depressed with the way of their service. Due to irresponsible replies from the service centres, I am forced to raise a complaint against the service centre. Kindly enquire the status of my tablet & replace a brand new tablet as soon as possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:00:05
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I have purchased BSNL Penta T-Pad WS802C for Rs. 8118/- through shopclues.com on 10th January 2013 through Blue Dart courier vide order no. 2190103. The tablet was working well for a week & after that there was a charging problem & hanging problem. As it has got warranty period, I gave the Penta in the Aurthorized Service Centre on 7th February 2013 M/s. CELL TECH, Address: No 8, First Floor, Cison complex, 150, Montieth road, Egmore, Chennai-600008. Contact person Mr. Hari - [protected] / lan:[protected]/73.Email id: [protected]@gmail.com vide Job Sheet No. PENSER0026609. They promised to give in 20 days time . I waited patiently for one month & called the local service centre so many times they told to give a call to penta customer care but the customer care people said they dont have this job sheet number. So many times i tried to reach local service centre for getting the status no one responded properly . Later I tracked with the courier no. that my tab has been sent to Bangalore Service Centre on 9th Feb vide courier no.[protected] through FEDEX courier . The Bgl Service Centre address is Digitronix Tele Services, 65, 1st Floor, Eshwari Complex, Dr.Rajkumar Road, Prakashnagar Bangalore Email Id: [protected]@gmail.com Contact persons Mr. Ravi [protected]/ Mr. Pradeep [protected]. For 2 months, the people in bangalore & chennai didnt give me proper status of my tablet & gave me mental harassment. Now Mr. Pradeep in bangalore is stating that my tablet has been mistakenly handed over to some other customer due to typing mistake of Job Sheet number. I am totally depressed with the way of their service. Due to irresponsible replies from the service centres, I am forced to raise a complaint against the service centre. Kindly enquire the status of my tablet & replace a brand new tablet as soon as possible.

[protected]/ 42127052
I have not got any respond for my earlier mail.

Penta T-Pad WS802C 2G — Service Centre people misplaced my tab