[Resolved] Elica — elica cook top

Thane, Maharashtra, India
 Nikhil Deshkari on Apr 14, 2018
Bought elica cook top few days back, it has stopped working, helpline number is always busy, once by chance, i got connected but executive simply dropped the call as soon i started. Cheap and hopeless products sold at premium. It is 3 burner cook top, only one is not working, elica said it is pipe gas issue but then why other two burners are working of same cook top? Elica does not have honestly to resolve issue and only waste customers time, sheer wastage of time and money.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2018

[Apr 14, 2018] Elica India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Elica India Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2018
Hi, Requesting you to share your CRM ID or contact details or email id, by which our customer care team will get back to you. Thank you Elica India Team[protected]

Comments

If Elica helpline number does not answers phone call of customers, how CRM I’d can be generated? I have lost hope from Elica after wasting hours of follow up.
Dear Elica team, My chimney was not working from last 15 days and i have made so many reminder to elica customer care nut no body responding .

Secondly my Hob is also having red flame problem, please resolve on priority basis . my complaint number is 569896.

Dharinder singh
Brass Burners provided by Elica in hob are of very poor quality. I need to replace these burners 3rd Time. I bought this elica hob and chimney in Nov 2012. Pics of burners are attached.
These burners are under life time warranty as written in the warranty booklet of elica, but the customer care executives always asks for money.

37/1/1 Kondhwa Pisoli Road , Pisoli, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411060