Elysium Batm Kharadi — fraud of money

I joined elysium membership on october -2018
At the time of seminar they promised me that that will give any single rupee for registration and after that they took my credit card asking for name and address and immediately they withdraw 15 k from my credit card stating that ur emi is started from now onwards so with heavy heart i joined their fraud comapny and they promised me for 6 dinners / event pass for every month but still after 4 months of reminders they didn't provide me a single dinner or event pass.. They r total fraud company specially that lady staff roshni who seminared me when i attend it..

Someone pls help me to get my money back from these cheat frauder comapny.

I beg u people pls don't invest ur hard earend money on these charters..
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I took membership in Dec 2018, While taking membership executive Mr.Christy Mathews promised to 24 Month Big Bazaar Coupon having worth Rs.1000/- per month + 24 coupons for Silver gym fitness. But they provided only for 3 months & till today no one of their executive is receiving calls, not responding to messages. They all are fraud.

I told Mr.Mathews that i will launch complaint against you then he told me if you do so our company will also take action but dont worry we will serve you in good way. but no response from them. Now their call centre nos are also not getting connected.
I want my money back. I invested Rs.100000/- . I have not received satisfactory service from them.

I request all the people if any one receives calls from this company or coupon for ad campain in Malls. Please ignore. Don't go there.

If anyone like me is suffering from elysium drop down your no on this portal. we should take action.
This is with reference to the highly unprofessional behavior displayed
from your end for the different services claimed by you on behalf of
Elysium membership. As per our discussion with you during the
membership you asked us to have an experience of the services and then
decide whether we want to continue the membership or not. We are
highly unsatisfied from the responses we get from you for all of the
services claimed by you, be it refund of interest amount, gym
membership, event passes, hall booking, birthday dinners and what not.

Initiate the refund process immediately, we don't want to continue
this membership. You work on follow up mode and we cant take this
anymore. We could have saved this money for our future which we have
paid you for nothing. you don't have the professionalism and
capability at your end to retain your customer.

I am giving 2 days time for you to take appropriate action., after
which I will definitely file a consumer compliant against the
organisation for the humiliation we have gone through while follow up.
Elysium batm is a total Fraud. They did fraud of rupees 135000 and closed the kharadi office and ran away. No body is picking up the the call and replying my phone calls. They made false promises. After so many follow up they booked the resort in Havelock Island once I reached there I got to know that they cancelled it. It was so humiliating we sent for a vacation and Elysium batm completely ruined it. Worst company ever seen. Please don't believe these guys they are cheaters and don't ever give your hard earned money to Elysium batm. I don't know how I will get my money back but I will fight till justice is done.
I have also spent nearly 1.5 Lacs of rupees. We should form a forum and seek refund from them immediately. Very very poor customer service.

My phone no. is +91 [protected]. Please create a whatsapp group and add me in that. I am thinking of a legal action against them.

Pune