Employees Provident Fund Organisation [EPFO] — We Never received our Father's PF

After a long time, I am raising this complaint that My father serviced in "Target Allied Securities, pvt ltd" for almost 3 years. Due to health hazard he passed away in the year 2011. Since then we have been following up with the concerned staff to receive the PF but no success yet.
My mother should receive the PF but the people who supposed to process this PF are so corrupted that they are not processing yet.
It is been almost 5 LONG years and we are not receiving yet.

How pathetic it is!!! Hope you understand...
My father's name is: Krushna Chandra Pala
his phone number WAS: [protected] (currently not working)
My mother's name: Santashilla Pala
For this moment, I could not find the PF number but we have those details but they are in our hometown. Currently, we are residing in Hyderabad.

Please help to withdraw this PF, my mother upset to loose the amount and she always curse for this.

I Sanjaya Kumar Pala, is eldest son of the PF holder Krushna Chandra Pala. You can contact me at: [protected]
email ID: [protected]@gmail.com
May 21, 2016

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO]
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Phone
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Address
    Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110066