Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] — basic details update

amar2242 on Sep 17, 2018

I have updated my basic details in epfo portal and the same has been approved by my employer on july 21st 2018 and been pending at field office kr puram bangalore. It’s been more than a month and still the status remain the same. I have not got any updates. Please help me resolve this issue soon.

What’s the usual time the epfo office takes to resolve the issues or approve the updates?

This is blocking me from widrawing the amount.

Uan:[protected]

Updated by amar2242, Sep 18, 2018
Updated Images

basic details update
basic details update
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi Sir

My employer had sent joint declaration form to EPF office a month ago, still my father name is not updated by EPF in portal. Please let me know whom I should contact and how to get it done. I have raised complained in grivenace at http://epfigms.gov.in/HomePage.aspx, but no response from them.

My self shivendra srivastava, i m register to epfo from 02 nov.2016 and my uan no. Is[protected]. The main issue is interest for the fy 2017-18 not provided by epfo. I m trying many time to contact customer care but there is no response.

So, please provide interest for the fy 2017-18, i. E. 01st april 2017 to 31 march 2018.
My pf number is dl 35128 /1239,
company worked -accurate logistics (under larsen and toubro ltd)
i have forwaded pf withdrawal form for three times to the company and they are contiously not making payement
also not replaying to the letter
not giviving any answer

Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110066
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [Epfo] - basic details update