[Resolved]  Aura Bpo Teynampet — No.1 fraud company

Aura Bpo services Teynampet is the no.1 fraud company in Chennai who cheat all their bpo employees,when i went to interview their they told like they will pay me 17000 but on the day when i joined first they got my certificates and told that they will give it back to me after 3 months after this i was given just 10minutes of training and i was asked to do the production.Manager told like including the incentive he told i'll get 16300 but i didnt get that also and they'll tell you the shift timing is only 9 hours but they'll ask us to work their for 10 hours and even after 10 hours the manager will ask us to extend if we don't he will speak about us in the back or give us work while we are about to leave or his extreme action will be like taking us to terrace and he'll justify his point.they dont even provide their employees the basic amenities and they will keep us only 2 packets of biscuits and in that company higher official will eat all and the balance he keep is only for the employees and the no of employees in night shift is 5 .The worst thing happened in this office is that a day shift manager is ordering the night shift people not to go for break as they have more number of backlogs and we need to work on Saturdays without pay just for the pizza which they buy and give like this my 3 months rolled down and at the end of third month when i asked for my certificate she asked for another certificate and after my struggle i got the certificate and when i got another offer i quit the company 2 days back till today they didnt give me the salary so if anyone can help me please get me my salary its my hard earned salary which i worked for 10 hours and please dont join this stupid Aura Bpo services Teynampet and if the management tries to tell my statements are false statements i have photo evidence of their resources after think whether to join this company or not
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am working in this organization for more than 1.5 years and find this information is not 100% true. We get salary on time every month. Even i checked with old employees who have more than 3 years experience but they also informed the salary is credited on time and the other amenities are also good. So i request you to remove this complaint since one persons perception should not spoil the name of company

Arun Kumar| Chennai
The complaint made by "Lijo Roy" is meaningless. If he want no one asked him to work then he should join to his father in law's company. I am with this company for more than 5 years and with the management for more than 13 years and I never missed my salary and it is being paid on time. Even when the Chennai submerged in flood, the management processed the salary to every one and make them paid through bank from out of Chennai branch. His complaint itself false complaint as he already got his salary without any balance and no trouble was given to get his certificate.

Talking about the biscuits, he may be a Kindergartener...making complaint in this forum about biscuits provided...so ignore it since that also not true... no one will behave silly this much from a manager role.

Another complaint he made as day shift manager is questioned him...He not even know about the hierarchy and diffidently he not aware that what is the task the managers taking responsibility on the company.

One simple question to him, with all those sufferings why he continue to work after getting his first month salary. Why he not put on his papers at the end of the first month itself as if he already undergone a that much pathetic situations...

So my request to this website is, please remove his meaningless and untruthful complaint and spoil the company name in the industry...

Yoganand, Chennai
I'm working in this company for 3.5 years.i find information not true.we get the salary on time.with correct salary amount quoted by hr or manager.There is no separate manager for day or night everyone is common .this complaint raised by lijo Roy shows his stupidity, foolishness and how immaturity he is . so i kindly request you to remove this complaint.felt like his comments gives others a negative impact which is not true.so I want his complain to be removed immediately.

Srikandan/Chennai