[Resolved]  Krishidhan Seeds Pvt Ltd — Provident Fund long delay

This is regarding prolonged delay in payment of provident fund by my earlier employers Krishidhan Seeds Pvt. Ltd., Jalna, Maharashtra.

After one and a half years' employment, I left the company after resignation on 14.05.2012 i.e. over 11 months from today. The very next day I approached the concerned staff for submitting the provident fund application form. I was told that the form was not available. Thereafter I approached the company many times but was told that the concerned person was on leave. Finally the completed provident form was accepted on 30.12.2012, which is over five months from now. I have contacted the company many times but till date my provident fund has not been received. The EPF was deducted regularly from my monthly salary.

My PF No. is MH/AUB/80380/238.

I am much in need of money and would be much grateful if my EPF could be released.

Thank you.
Sincerely,

Rajeev Taggar
Jalna

Comments

NAKS Ltd — PF not paid after deduction

PF deducted monthly has not been paid to the PF organization at all - the amount is more than Rs.250000.00
CORRECTION - EPF number

After one and a half years' employment, I left the company after resignation on 14.05.2012 i.e. over 11 months from today. The very next day I approached the concerned staff for submitting the provident fund application form. I was told that the form was not available. Thereafter I approached the company many times but was told that the concerned person was on leave. Finally the provident form was accepted on 30.12.2012, which is over five months from now. I have contacted the company many times but till date my provident fund has not been received. The EPF was deducted regularly from my monthly salary.

My PF No. is MH/AUB/80380/2381.

Thank you.
Sincerely,

Rajeev Taggar
Correction please: my Epf number is MH/AUB/80380/2381
Dear Rajeev,

Please be informed that you can check your PF claim status on Pf portal on line.

Based on the latest update, your claim has been settled and payment in process. Please find the comments as under available on Pf protal

STATUS for Member ID: NGAUR[protected]

Claim ID : NGAUR[protected]
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (NGAUR[protected] has been settled. Payment sent through NEFT.

Claim ID : NGAUR[protected]
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (NGAUR[protected] has been settled. Payment sent through NEFT.

From Krishidhan group
please provide me Krishidhan seeds ltd my pf no from duration Aug 2007 to June 2009, because I lost my pf no. Please mail me on [protected]@rediffmail.com

Complaint categoryCategory: Employers