Enps — enps payment gateway error

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
 harish chandna on Mar 11, 2020
I was in the process of registering for nps account. I updated my details and uploaded the required documents. Then i tried to make payment but got stuck at payment gateway. Now i am trying to login using my acknowledgement id and date, but i am getting following error from last 4 days.

"registration against this acknowledgement id is pending for confirmation from payment gateway. Please try again after sometime."

Ack id : 11101392
Ack date : 09/03/2020

enps payment gateway error

Comments

Dear Harish,

Regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please register your grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]
This has reference to the query/grievance raised at “consumer complaints”. We would like to inform you that your query/grievance has been resolved and the status of the same has been sent to your email ID registered in the Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN). For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at[protected] or register a Query/grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php."

Enps - enps payment gateway error

Company:Enps