[Resolved] Epson India — blurry printouts in epson l1800

New PC Link System, 115/Heena Arcade, GIDC,Char Rasta, Vapi, Vapi, Gujarat, India
 naaz12 on Aug 5, 2019
A week ago on 29/07/19 my epson l1800 printer was having printing issue, so i contacted this service center which repairs the printer in vapi named (New pc link system). Their technician said that the head is damaged and need a replacement. I agreed with them and the head was changed which costed me 8200rs. However after repairing the head i had given the printouts in the printer, but the given printouts were blur. We tried it so many times but still it was blur. So, i contacted service center where it was repaired explaining them about the problems we had. That time we didn't got good response from them and
The person on phone didn't know how to talk with their customers as they were very rude, then i asked them if could speak with the technician so i could explain him the problem and that person was worst. However on phone i could hear people laughing behind the scene this shows how this service center workers are having no seriousness about the things. They had no sense of how to talk to the customers. Finally i spoke with the owner his name is (Jignesh) but still he was same as his workers/ blaming us for using duplicate inks, which is not in this case.

Worst customer service ever

I would like to request you to take some action on this service center

Look forward hearing from you

You can get back to me on my email or phone which are listed below.
If you need further information please call [protected].
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 14, 2019

[Aug 05, 2019] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Aug 13, 2019
Sorry to hear about that. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected] or register your complaint on the given link: https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/servicerequest/IN . We regret the inconvenience caused.

Comments

This is the second time that the paper is jammed and the print is not going out
Printer show scanner error
My printer is epson l380. but sometimes printing image is printing in blue color. printing image is not clear, printing image is only one color print.
The color print is not print accurately.
The green color is not print properly.
Some times print is done after 3 to 4 times give printing option.
Some times print option is cancel itself automatic.
Please rectify it .

From,
Arun Kumar Sahoo.
At/po - Bandhahuda.
PS - Narasinghpur.
Dist- Cuttack.
Pin - 754032.

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - blurry printouts in epson l1800