[Resolved] Epson India — defective epson printer dispatched

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
 kmkan28 on Aug 22, 2018
All, Whoever plan to purchase a printer through EPSON online store, Please read my experience & review. I have ordered a EPSON 4150 printer through Epson online store with a discount scheme provided to our corporate employees. (Order no.[protected] It took nearly 9 days to dispatch the shipment to me after a series of follow up emails. please note there is no online support in Epson like any other online stores I received the product on 20-Aug-2018. But when I opened the shipment, I found they sent me a defective product with the rear paper door was separated from the unit.Also the back portion o[censored]nit completely disintegrated from the unit.(Attached photos). Immediately I sent out an email to [protected]@epsonshop.co.in (remember this is the only point of contact for customer) and explain the defective product. For any response from the Epson store you need to wait 24 hours from time of initial email communication. Just imagine after paying your money with bank interest and you have to wait 24 hours for response. The next day some one from the store responded and asked me for photos. I sent a number of photos with all angles. But now they are saying that they have escalated the issue to some other department and asked me to wait without giving me a timeline though I have requested for an ETA. Earlier I wanted replacement but after their response without giving me a timeline for a solution, I have decided to refund the money from EPSON that I paid for this product. I do not want a defective product for my hard earned money.

defective epson printer dispatched
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 31, 2018
I have not received any response from EPSON and the EPSON Sales manager in Chennai is not responding my queries. I would like to inform you that Do not go for EPSON printers. Poor customer service.

[Aug 23, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Warranty Period Printer Not working Engineer Demand Riswat, Not Provide Riswat Suspended Waranty Period / Torcher Me, My work stopped, i am very distorbed kindly my help
thanking you

Suresh Aman's reply, Aug 24, 2018
Printer not working
New maintainance box replacement or altranation or avoilable place Epson L1455 no vailable in vijayawada and ongole.

amarendra [protected]

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - defective epson printer dispatched