[Resolved] Epson India — epson l380 manufacturing defective printer

Kanpur, Kanpur District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 sunil141278.sa on Jun 14, 2018
We have lodged a lot of complaints. The complaint numbers are as follows :

4882062 Dt. 26/05/2018
4834950 Dt. 15/05/2018
4815933 Dt. 10/05/2018
4785910 Dt. 03/05/2018
4727501 Dt. 17/04/2018

In the complaint No. 4785910 Dt. 03/05/2018, Mr. Rohit Gupta (Engineer from Epson) came to solve the problem, but he accepted that there is some problem in Printer Head. Printer head will be changed. We have also wrote this in RMA Receiving/Collection Slip (This is also attached herewith in this mail for you so that it will be clear to you that in report we have mentioned it clearly and accepted by your engineer Attached File Name : report.jpg).

On Dt. 06/05/2018, Mr. Amit Singh from Epson visited to check the printer. He even didn't touch the printer and start talking very rudely. He told that he is head and no one will hear your complaint in Epson. He told that he/Epson company will not solve your problem. He told "Hum apki complaint to aage forward hi nahi karenge, jo karte bane, kar lo).

Now pls. tell me whether Epson company is running on behalf of only one this type of Engineer (Mr. Amit) ???? Is he the owner of the company ????

I am really very surprised that your Company's Representative is not giving their statement upto the mark (as they are giving false statement). I have proof of everything.
1) As per below statement of Mr. Jaswinder, Engineer visited yesterday i.e. on 11 June 2018 at 6PM but as per Report given by Engineer (Report Attached), he visited 5:25PM.
2) As per below statement of Mr. Jaswinder, Engineer wait till 7:45 PM, but as per Engineer Report given by Engineer (Report Attached), he has gone 8:16PM.
3) On Saturday i.e. on 09th June 2018, engineer already visited to solve the problem for couple of hours. A lot of engineers have visited my office, a lot of experiments have done on the printer, a lot of trouble has been created by your engineer but didn't solve the problem. They have changed the parts even then they were not able to solve the problem.
4) In testing, they have wasted a lot of pages and Ink of mine.
5) I have purchased Epson printer for work, not for your engineer to practice and for R & D. My printer has opened so many number of times by your Engineer still not able to solve the problem. It means it has manufacturing defect.
6) I have already complaint about Mr. Amit of your company that is really very rude and he doesn't know how to deal with customers. Again Mr. Jaswinder send Mr. Amit to my office to check the printer. What your company wants ???? I am really not getting why this type of harrassment you all are doing with the customer ????
7) Every engineer is wasting my time. No one is able to solve the problem every time.
A lot of engineers have done R & D on my printer. They have done experiments everytime. (Poora Printer bekar kar diya) Now pls. send one new printer first and then say your engineer to pick the old one that is in Manufacturing Defect and then you can experiment and start R & D on your product in your office in that defective printer. Now I am not agree to waste my time anymore with any of your engineer. (Ab bas bahot ho gaya apka R & D). Now I will not accept your defective printer anymore.
As per report attached, your Site Engineers accepted (Pls. see attached) that Problem is not solved after changing the parts then why you all are not changing my printer ?????
So request you to please change my printer asap.

Thanks.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 17, 2018

[Jun 15, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Jun 15, 2018
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter and will get in touch with you soon. Thank you for your patience.

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - epson l380 manufacturing defective printer