Epson India — my printer showing error with in 6 months in warranty

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 akashgupta34 on Jun 6, 2018
Dear mem/sir mujhe printer liye 6 mahine nahi hua abhi or 4 bar complaint kra chuka hu agent ata hu pta ni kya krta h tb to thik ho jata h fir 2 din me kharab ho jata h or kh ra h ink local h mene jo ye ink dali h wo company walo se hi mangai thi unhone ye ink agen ke sath bheji thi or local h to company ne mere sath chori ki unhone hi ye ink bheji thi or me ab paresan ho ra hu plz koi solution nikaliye mere printer ko abhi 6 mahine bhi nahi hui plz me isse pehele 3 epson ke printer le chuka hu sb thik the ab me paresan ho ra hu plz mere viswas na uthwaiye epson se plz ise thik karwaiye my seriol number is - vjny051763

[Jun 06, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your complaint number and your contact details with us to help us assist you further. Thank you for your patience.
My printer is not working properly. i have purchased it 2 months before. toll free customer care no. is not working properly. and noone here is attending properly.
epson care centre is not responding also .
Epson printer model no l130

inklevel inicater light billking problem

printer problem Epson printer model no l130

inklevel inicater light billking problem

printer problem

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - my printer showing error with in 6 months in warranty