[Resolved] Epson India — printer l565 : worst service centre experience

Er Jayant on Sep 4, 2018
From the beginning the printer model number epson l565, is not working properly after several complaints. I also send this printer to the service center but the result is null and void. Also, epson product service team @ jammu taking customers for granted, don't visit even after 15 days of service request.

Every time we call they say will come in evening /morning. If they can't handle the service request than additional service partners should be appointed.. Our business is getting impacted and they don't bother at all

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 5, 2018

[Sep 04, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Sep 04, 2018
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly get in touch with our customer care service through our toll free number[protected] or drop us a mail at calllog@epsonindia.in to register a complaint. Thank you.

Comments

This machine print 30 copy per minute but my Epson m200 print only 2 copy per minute dealer give worng information about machine

I m parching epson printer but printer no print the power ink butten light beling allways no print plz help me
Sir in last few days the said printer is un serviceable and stopped. Please do a needful action for remedy. Thanks.

Ramu Chakraborty
C/17/1919
P.O. Taherpur
Dist - Nadia
PIN-741159 (WB)
Mob No. [protected]

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - printer l565 : worst service centre experience