[Resolved] Epson India — regarding groovy communication dealer nehru place

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 abhishekanand89 on Jul 8, 2018
DEAR TEAM,

THIS IS TO BRING YOUR KIND ATTENTION TOWARDS FOLLOWING COMPLAINT :-

I have started up a restaurant for which I have purchased POS Software. The software company advised me to Purchase EPSON TM- T82 Model Printer for restaurant business for regular billing. So On MAY 29, I went to Nehru Place Market to Purchase TM- T 82 Model for my restaurant business. I went to GROOVY COMMUNICATIONS INDIA PVT. LTD., Registered address- Siddharth Palace, 2nd Floor, No. 207, Bulding No. 96, New Delhi 110019, Nehru Pl Market Rd, CSP Flats, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110019.

So I asked Mr. Sanjeev Kumar ji, salesperson their that I require EPSON TM- T82 model thermal printer for my business. For which he said that it is available and most running product in restaurant business. So now he asked me if I want USB feature which is a new feature in this product. To which I said OK and purchased the product and paid cash. Due to his miscommunication or he purposelessly has handed over me the EPSON U220D model. I was not aware if that was thermal printer or not.

On July 5, My POS Software company executive came for setting up software on our laptop and asked me for newly purchased EPSON TM- T 82 Model. The moment we opened the box, we saw that the printer was not thermal model one that I requested . He said that sir this model will be not feasible for your restaurant business. Epson executive also came at the same time to which both replied that The dealer GROOVY COMMUNICATIONS INDIA PVT. LTD., have had purposely handed you over this model since they replied " That this model is less running in the market and dealer must be having this in stock so he purposely handed over you the product. Now on box manufacturing year is also December 2017, which means that dealer was not able to sell this product in long time."

I called GROOVY COMMUNICATIONS INDIA PVT. LTD on July 5th to replace the product to which they replied that first mail us the bill and explain the issue. The next day their was no response, so I went to their office on July 7, Saturday with unused printer and box. They accepted their fault and told us that they are ready to replace the model with EPSON TM-T82 Model. Now after 15 minutes they create NEW STORY, they say " Sorry sir, We will not able to replace product now as per EPSON GUIDLINES".

Dear EPSON TEAM, I am sorry but I feel CHEATED And misguided by epson dealer Groovy Communication seriously this would be my last purchase from EPSON company and I would notmake any purchase in future. I was a regular loyal EPSON consumer since very long time. I wasted my hard working INR 10500 money on this model which is brand new and unused.

Please look in to this issue and please help me resolve this issue as soon as possible since EPSON U220D model is not what I demanded for. I only asked sales person at Groovy Commnication India Pvt. Ltd. that I want EPSON TM- T82 thermal printer to which he replied there is USB feature also in it. So he purposely handed over me the wrong product which I feel is truly not acceptable. I am attaching bill for your reference and forwarded mail to which they have not replied yet.

Looking forward for your speedy action & response.

Abhishek Anand
Team Vibes of Punjab Restaurant

regarding groovy communication dealer nehru place
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 22, 2018

[Jul 19, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2018
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly get in touch with our customer care service through our toll free number[protected] or drop us a mail at [email protected] to register a complaint. Thank you.

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - regarding groovy communication dealer nehru place