[Resolved] Epson India — services not provided

Araria, Araria District, Bihar, India
 Shwetabh Singh on Jul 16, 2018
My printers not working, my complain number is 5060264. know anybody contacts me . i call say yours printer out of warranty not home services provided you com my services center..[protected] nd [protected] mangers numbers not any respond. EPSON L 380 models. 10 day my printers not working nd my services center distant 80km not possible igoing.. plz help me..
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 20, 2018

[Jul 16, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Jul 18, 2018
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thanks for sharing. We will get in touch with you soon.

Comments

mene 4 din phle epson L380 Printer kharida tha lekin printer black & white scanning proper kr rha he lekin colour scan krne pr scan nahi ho rha he.
please iska solution krne ki kripa kra.
thanks
Dhanraj Kumawat
In printout IN PAGE middle area some LIGHTLY line is coming when i am print. GRAPHIC MY DESIGN.
When i print green colour is not shown, head clean done, but same problem continue. yellow colour is not shown on test print page.

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - services not provided