[Resolved] Epson India — the service team take customers for granted, don't visit even after 15 days of request

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 wishkaro india on Aug 25, 2018

Epson product service team @ bangalore taking customers for granted, don't visit even after 15days of service request though they charging for same.

Every time we call they say will come in evening /morning. If they can't handle the service request than additional service partners should be appointed.. Our business is getting impacted and they don't bother at all

Sheetal
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 28, 2018

[Aug 25, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Aug 28, 2018
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly get in touch with our customer care service through our toll-free number[protected] or drop us a mail at [email protected] to register a complaint. Thank you.

Comments

I informed u that Epson installation printer L1455 not properly.pls I want returned this printer.but seller not accepted.iwant to go court
Big Colour lines is coming in photos. Photo is not clear. 2 or 3 photos taken then colour lines is coming. Last 2 times i complained and service persons repaired. But problem is not cleared.
My Self Sachin Ahire, I had taken the printer Epson L380 before 6 months ago But it's not working now and We had complained 2 months ago But none of your service provaider has arrived
I have purchased a Epson L565 type printer in July 2017. Since the printer was working a little bit frewuently er. Now in last 10 days it is not working for zerox, print colour copy. PL do need action on this. My address Ramu Chakraborty c/17/1919, taherpur, Dist Nadia, Pin- 741159.

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - the service team take customers for granted, don't visit even after 15 days of request