[Resolved] Epson India — very bad service and fraud

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Nivedha Srinivasan on Nov 16, 2018
Worst ever company i have ever seen. Not even a good customer service. I wish this company should be closed immediately for very bad customer service. Higher official is speaking very badly to the customer. I have the voice recording and everything. I will defenetly take this to comsumer court. Cheating fraudulent services from chennai-selaiyur branch.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 22, 2018

[Nov 16, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Nov 20, 2018
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly get in touch with our customer care service through our toll free number[protected] or drop us a mail at [email protected] to register a complaint. Thank you.

Comments

Dear Sir Epson L 655 (Serial No: W8NY007801) printer given our nearest service center more than 20 days back when I asked them they said one item not here I placed order whenever I received I repair your printer. How many days you resolve the this issue My pincode :508001 printer given to JP Enterprises Nalgonda. My contact [protected] [email protected]
A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life.
In side print is coming with the line with the printout.

my printer not working
[email protected]'s reply, Dec 15, 2018
printer not working

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - very bad service and fraud