[Resolved] Epson Printer — very bad services by data, enterprises meerut. authorised service center of epson india

Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India
 anujgarg81 on Oct 7, 2019
This is to inform you that, my printer is out of warranty and was handed over to dats enterprises on dated 20/09/2019 against the online complaint rma no. Inn[protected] dated 18/09/2019. My printer serial no. X2sl001638.
It was informed to me that the maintenance has to replaced and will be replaced once the parts would be handed over to me.

It is very much surprising that till today i. E. 08/10/2019, the part has yet to be delivered at meerut. I have spoken to the rajeev sharma, in delhi. Who is supposed to courier the part from delhi to meerut. He said the parts is still on the way from bangalore to delhi. Once it will received at delhi, will be forwarded to meerut. I have also raised the complaint in customer care center and explain each and every thing to mr. Bal kishan. But till now noting has been resolved. He has also confirmed from service center, meerut and mr. Rajeev shrama +91 [protected]. He has also assured me that my complaint will also be discussed on higher authorities. Now call center person is also not responding on my call.

My concern is customer has no value in epson. Epson is only concern about to sale the product not to provide the services to the customer. I am having two more printers.

But sorry to say, i will never recommend to any body for purchasing the epson printers.

I had paid more than rs. 10, 000 against the printing in a3 size (Colour). Who will bear the cost?

Further, i request you to please the deliver the printer by tomorrow i. E. 09/10/2019, other wise i have no option but to knock the consumer court.

Please feel free to contact me on +[protected], anuj garg
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 10, 2019

[Oct 07, 2019] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Oct 10, 2019
Apologies for the inconvenience caused Anuj. Kindly as allow us some time as we look into your concern on priority.

Comments

Sir
My name Venkatesh, Ongole, Prakasam(dist), AP
My shop Sri Venkatesh Photo Stores, Ongole.

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson Printer - very bad services by data, enterprises meerut. authorised service center of epson india