Ethos Reliable Services Private Ltd, Noida — https://www.consumercomplaints.in/img/ok.png

V Vasudevan on Mar 7, 2018
I executed an agreement on judicial stamp paper with ethos reliable services private ltd, noida for data entry work in may 2017. I paid them for 3 slots and as per the terms and conditions stated in the agreement i was to be paid based on the numbers of forms submitted and accuracy levels achieved in each month. I completed 3 cycles of submission but the company till this date has not paid me a single rupee for the work delivered even after approval of the invoice and commitment to release the payment by their director, ms vaishali dhaka.
I have been following up with them for release of my payment, over mail, sms, calls but they have now stopped responding to any form of correspondence. 60+ emails have been sent to them but they just do not respond.
This is a fraud company and their entire operation is a scam, designed to hoodwink unsuspecting people like me. The data that they provide are fabricated by they themselves and is not for any us client as they claim.
I have already spent inr 9 lacs towards system charges, employee recruitment, employee salaries, overhead expenses and numerous other operating expenditures. A couple of months ago i was forced to call off my operation as i could not continue incurring losses.
I need your support to extract ant least my investment from them. Please blacklist this company.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Ethos Reliable Services Private Ltd, Noida - https://www.consumercomplaints.in/img/ok.png

Company:Ethos Reliable Services Private Ltd, Noida