[Resolved] Eureka Forbes — Air purifier not working, no service, under warranty

Panvel, Maharashtra, India
 ranasatendra
I have purchased largest size model of Eureka Forbes air purifier Dr Aeroguard SCPR700 model. It stopped working after 2 months, thereafter I have been calling the salmon, their call centre, registering complaint over phone and email and on website. Now they are not picking my call (likely blocked my mobile). my set is still under warranty. Such a cheating case this is!!! Please do not buy Eureka Forbes products ever!!! PLEASE. Additional note: I was a salesman with Eureka Forbes 25 years back and can tell you for sure what their work culture is. Shun Eureka Forbes and buy anything else or just donate the money, do not waste in making this useless company wealthy.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 5, 2016

[Sep 14, 2016] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ranasatendra, Sep 14, 2016
pathetic service, never buy anything from eureka forbes
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Nov 02, 2016
Hi Rana,

I'd like to look into this matter for you. Please share your complaint no./ customer ID/ contact no. as it will help us understand and resolve your issue accordingly.

Leena
Updated by ranasatendra, Aug 31, 2017
Dear Leena,

I have made over a dozen complaints, how many complaint numbers should i share!!?
my no. [protected], email id capt.[protected]@hotmail.com.
I file complaint for Air Purifier, guys from Water purifier department comes and asks whats the problem and then leave. After few days i get message that problem is resolved. What is this kind of racket!!?
To all buyers of Water, Air purifiers and vacuum cleaners, please buy Indian and do not buy products from Eureka Forbes, as they only want sell to you and then ask lot of money annually to maintain it. But if something really goes wrong with product, they will vanish in thin air like a ponzi scheme does.
My latest service request is [protected].

Comments

Dear team,
raised a complaint 10 days back, there was pump issue in Aquaguard green RO.still unresolved.
ph-[protected]

STILL UNDER AMC
Water leakage problem from last three months nut no response from eureka forbes after logging complaint 3 times.

Now Dirty water also started coming.

Eureka Forbes - Air purifier not working, no service, under warranty