Eureka Forbes — amc service not done, customer care also

Rakesh.soni on Jul 4, 2018
As i have taken amc services for two years of rs. 8100.00 from aquagauard for my aquagauard reviva,
From last 9 month i called aquagaurd customer care executive for amc service, and every time executive tells same thing that aquagaurd person will come within 2 days but till now no one came to my address and my address already updated but in every call that want my address and again nobody come for services, for reference last service no. Is[protected] for amc services, after that i regularly call calls aquagaurd costmer care more than 10 times & every time executive tell services will do within 2 days by aquagauad technician.
But till now i waiting for aquagauard executive or technician when they visit to my home for services.
If aquagaurd eureka not able to do amc services so why they waste customer money & making customer fool.

[Jul 04, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Jul 05, 2018
Dear Rakesh,

We do understand your concern. Your issue has been escalated to my service team in Chhattisgarh. They will get in touch with you at the earliest for further assistance. Request your patience.

Anita
Updated by Rakesh.soni, Jul 05, 2018
Dear Mam,
As per your reply, I am highly disappointed with Eureka forbes service...
As my current address I have update too many times to Aquagaurad customer care & executives also which is in Uttar Pradesh not in Chhattisgarh. And last time at September 2017 Aquagaurd person came to address & updated in his customer card.
So why that confusion comes for my address & I am facing problem due to mistakes by Aquagaurd Eureka forbes person.
Updated by Rakesh.soni, Jul 09, 2018
Till now nobody from Aquagaurad Eureka came for service. As Eureka persons wait for completion of my AMC and after that they want money for attending defects.
Very very worst company...
Totally waste of money...
Updated by Rakesh.soni, Jul 12, 2018
As till now nobody came for AMC services from last 9 months for my Aquagaurd reviva.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0