[Resolved] Eureka Forbes — ants entering the storage tank

[email protected] on May 16, 2019
I have bought eureka forbes green ro two years back. Initially it operated well but after 3-4 months, i discovered ants floating in the storage tank. The service person just cleaned the tank and covered the lid with a plastic to avoid ants and insect enter the tank. From then it didn't created much problem. Last month servicing was done, changed all the filter candles and secured the tank with duct tape on march 31st, 2019 for rs. 1650. Today when i went to fill my bottle, the water was full of ants. I removed the tape and opened the lid to see the storage tank. To my surprise, the tank was full of red ants floating in the purified water. This is happening again and again in-spite of using precautions like taping the tank which could be possible entrance for the ants.

Kindly give permanent solution to this. I googled this to find some solution but it seems that it is a common problem in this product. You are requested asap with a proper solution
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 19, 2019

[May 16, 2019] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, May 18, 2019
Dear Bharti,

I'll surely help you with your concern. Request you to share your registered contact number/customer ID here. My service team will connect with you at the earliest.

Piyush