[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes — aquaguard reviva water purifier is not working since last fortnight.

Customer code:[protected].
Our aquaguard reviva water purifier is under amc since we purchased. It was working alright till 16/3/2020. We renewed our amcon line on 13/3/2020 for two years by paying rs 7750. Your technician came to our home and changed all cylinders of water purifier. After two days the water purifier stopped working. The motor is running and no water is comining from outlet pipe. Water is filled in the tank without purified.
Moreover we have fixed forbes softener cylinder (Softener by paying for hardness) two years back as advised by your technician by paying the amount.
Due to small crack in the lid of the cylinder it started leaking. Inspite of several complaints it is repaired/lid replaced.
Please look into the matter and get our water purifier repaired.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 8, 2020

[Apr 06, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Apr 07, 2020
Dear Kirupa,

I completely understand your concern. Request you to share your customer ID or registered contact number here. I assure you to have my service team get in touch with you at the earliest.

Anita