Eureka Forbes — cheating with amc services

Kurla - East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Shriraj K. on Nov 12, 2019
I have purchased aquaguard crystal water purifier on 14th november 2018 and as per 1 year contract it ended on 13th november 2019.

Last visit was made by a service care representative, that is when it was occurred to us that the card where they maintain the records of the earlier services been done was forged, no one ever visited before 2nd november but the service record book had 2 entries of 13 may 2019 and 22 july 2019. Fortunately i never signed the document and therefore i raised the concerns by sending an email to the amc service department manager, the escalation team and the acquguard team, to which no one is taking ownership and are only giving false excuses.

I have followed several times, but to my surprise no one is even bothered to call and acknowledge the issues. Absolute scam and wrong doing

[Nov 12, 2019] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2019
Dear Shriraj,

I will surely help you with your concern. Kindly share your registered contact number/customer ID here, so that I can have my team get in touch with you.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2019
Dear Shriraj,

I am yet to receive the requested details from your end. Kindly help me with the same as it'll enable me to resolve your issue faster.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Nov 20, 2019
Dear Shriraj,

As I haven't received your details, your complaint has been closed from my end. Do get back in case of any further query. Thank you and have a great day!

Eureka Forbes - cheating with amc services