[Resolved] Eureka Forbes — delivery of vacuum cleaner

Ap Kavathe Ekand, Tal tasgaon dist sangli, Sangli tasgaon road, Sangli, Maharashtra, India
 Abhijaguar on Mar 10, 2019
Order id[protected]
Customer id [protected]
I have ordered following from eureka forbes website. Schedule delivery was on 3rd however i have not received it till now. Mobile number entered is wrong and i have initiated request to change it approx on 4th. However they have not made any arrangement with courier company for the same. Frustrated with worst service by eureka forbes.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2019

[Mar 11, 2019] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2019
Dear Abhinandan,

I have asked my team from Sangli to get in touch with you. They will do the needful as soon as possible. Request your patience meanwhile.

Updated by Abhijaguar, Mar 13, 2019
Not received call from sangli team and vacuum cleaner also not delivered till now. Poor service
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2019
Dear Abhinandan,

I have received a feedback from my team that your concern has been resolved. You may get back to me in case of any doubts.

Priya

Comments

Not received till now... Neither anyone called us
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2019

Dear Abhinandan,

I am following up with my team on this. They will get in touch with you to provide an update.

Eureka Forbes - delivery of vacuum cleaner