[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes — dr aeroguard scpr 700 - faulty product

I purchased dr aeroguard scpr 700 model air purifier from eureka forbes in dec 2016. Immediately the unit started making mexhanucal sounds and stopped working. After email/phone/online/local partners follow up first attendance was done in 6 months time. After service the unit worked less than a day and again stopped working. Again after 5 months of follow up 2nd attendance made with unit working for few hours. No even system does not power on... Completely dead. Further follow up no response received. My request to all customers please stop buying feom eureka forbes - no vacuum cleaner, water purifier or air purifier. They are true cheats and only want sales. I am curing my purchase decision.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2018

[Feb 28, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Feb 28, 2018
Dear Satendra,

KIndly share your registered contact number and customer ID here. I'll have my team get in touch with you at the earliest to discuss this further.

Anita